<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14147637?origin\x3dhttp://sunnygem.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunnygem
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


SunnyGem

Nobody messes with me.

♥ Tagboard ♥



♥ Music ♥



♥ Blogs ♥


♥ Archives ♥


♥ Statistics ♥

Locations of visitors to this page
online counter


Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Am I old or what?

Was talking to my god sis today. Very happy that she is not sad anymore. Thanks you Eeyore. ;)

Felt a bit like an old hag. I truly understand what it feels like in and out.
I was once that kid, only that I do not have a blog and I do not talk to my parents at all.

After the whole process of growing up, and getting to know more friends, then I realise, finding a best friend is not by choice. Its the process of a natural flow that bring people together to talk to share.

It reminds me of my 'best friend' moments. Encounter lots of betrayals and lots of guys calling up my house for no good reason (for free sex i guess?)-Thanks to the bitches- It came to a point where you think nobody could be trusted. And just after some years, started talking to people casually, and eventually you find that some people just stick around, we talk fun, and nothing about spilling secrets or sort. after 4-5 years or these, i find that, my true friends are really just right beside me.

They scold you when you are doing things morally wrong, but other than that, they talk things positive. I have had friends who tell you bad things when they aren't, telling me what I should do or what my parents should do for me.

Come on, we have different lifestyle. My parents are cool as they are and I am me. And I'm happy as myself and where I stand in this world. And of course, with Royston me love, and my cute little godsis Xuan, who reminds me of Eeyore. ;)

Sorry for the TOOT words. hahahahaha


♥ Let it Rain