The secret santa game is annoying me a bit.
Somebody suspected me as his santarina. Wait, he confirmed that I am his secret santarina.
Asking me face to face can I send him a better clue, cos the clue "I" emailed him is too hard.
I had been questioned for 3 days already since I came back from leave. Yesterday was to proof read his email which he claimed he don't understand! I just read the broken english in the email out to him, and realise that he was testing me. COLD SWEAT. We just laughed all the way, was fun until...
his boss said the first person she thought of was me who's more childlike to write that email.
I just swt & replied "I need a smoke."
WTH. Its not me.
It was a teeny wit fucking annoying to hear this type of comment. I do not know why am I annoyed, because it is true that I am in fact not his secret santarina who sent those hint emails. Which will prove itself on the day of the xmas party that I am not the childlike they thought I was.
Not my fault I have a babyface.
He does not believe when I deny so I told him to get a nice nice paper bag to save himself from embarrassment in the xmas party for guessing wrongly. It did not work obviously. Well, I warned him, did I?
♥ Let it Rain