Enjoyed my birthday this year. Nothing too fancy, nothing too exciting. It just blend into my moods.
SIMPLICITY is all I need for the moment.
I am very tired, prolly giving myself a consolation after the invasion of the bed bugs, I clocked at least 12 hours of cleaning, i think its 20 hours considering that it includes the saturday's cleaning.
Tired of heart 2 heart matters. Tired of rushing to classes and try to absorb just when the lecturer's tongue starts talking. Tired of the scars from the rashes, they just fucking wouldn't go away & they celebrated my birthday too.
Nothing seems right in Singapore for now.
The moment I step my foot here, I knew I had to stay organised with a lot of time planning.
'Cause I'm losing my sight
Losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine Losing my sight
Losing my mind Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
Nothing's alright
Nothing is fine
I'm running and I'm crying I can't go on living this way
Can't go on
Living this way
Nothing's alright ~Last Resort - Papa R.
♥ Let it Rain