Having a big Pizza Hut Feast for my birthday today. Never really enjoyed this day like this before. It has been years, living in my lonely life and finger-countable friends.
At last I am released from all the walls that were blocking my way all these while. It was pure stupid to never try harder to climb to the other side. Or should I say, got electrocuted everytime I tried to climb? Some people just do not value friends, they live for themselves and never accept flaws whole-heartedly I guess.
Now then I realise how hypocrites behaved. And I have wasted quite a number of years to keep up. Silly, stupid, stubborn is what Amy calls it. I've learnt my lesson and never will step into the gates again.
Having lots of birthday wishes from friends feels just as superb. It is the first time for me having such attention, really happy to have stand up for myself and be back in my shoes. my own shoes.
A new life has just started........
♥ Let it Rain