Reached office, realise that I did no bring my handphone and book out (having class)...
Fine~ took my lunch hour to make a trip back home to get my hp & book... Time is running out, so I plan to take a cab back to the office. 1st cab..
"Where to go, miss?"
"OUB ctr, thanks"
"How to go?" - This guy is obviously not a singaporean or he is really dumb
"I think we can reach by the CTE highway"
"I don't know how to go there."
*SIGH*
"Then, erm, do you know UOB plaza? or Raffles Place?"
"I don't know how to go. Why not you lead the way?"
*BUTTON PUSHED*
"Excuse me, you are the taxi driver?"
*Smile sweetly at me*
"I think I better take another cab."
*pissed off*
Finally get to the office. The taxi took the long route, anyway, there is a jam using another route, so it's actually equal.
Boring afternoon, do my things..... then.... after work... otw to class...
DO I ALWAYS ATTRACT SURVEYS? DO I LOOK "QUESTIONABLE"?
Oh good! Insurance agents again...
After he talk about surveys...asking of any existing insurance purchased...etc.
"Ah.. I see.. my insurance agent is my sister. Let me see..oh! Prudential, her competitor.. I see I see.."
*you can imagine his face change, the smile became plastic*
"Ow... so u usually will buy from your sister"
"Oh yea, I need to support her~ btw, i need to rush to class..."
Then... there I go....off to the campus... stop by to buy some drinks before i head to class......
Walking... then suddenly someone tap my arms using newspapers...
"Hello~ what u doing here?"
*damn.. it's my ex-colleague who left before me, and he is the devil*
*he created lots of drama when he resigned, lucky i was not "included" in his script. I just can't be bothered with him. I hardly even talk to him, cos I know he is snake-y"
- so i guess he is happy that i moved on, cos i guess it was his last wish to see my ex-company fall apart or something, my ex-manager coping lots of bullshit - that's real but not because of him. yea, i feel kind of guilty i left, by sheding off my load of work on others. ANYWAY! passed already..........
- so chat a bit, but i am just counting my bad luck, why did i bump into this INDIAN guy?
Went to the campus... found no indication of paper 2.2 on the screen (where they tell u which room to go for that class).. No sight of it.. went to the reception (thank god i was there when they are still open)
"The class has been postponed to Saturday afternoon"
"What?"
*can't believe what i just heard*
I am having a class on sat too!! 2pm to 10pm ley!!... so i need to forgo this class...
"Did u receive the sms?"
*in my heart: if i receive why am i here*
changes to my class...............next week too....... geez~~
OKAY! NOW I REMEMBER.. I JUST RECENTLY CHANGED MY MOBILE NUMBER.. SO THAT IS WHY I DID NO REC'D THEIR SMS?
*S*H*I*T*
All happenings today... in one day...
I'm speechless...