RUSH HOUR... Why do I love buddha's leg?
It's now... Monday morning... 2.05 AM...
I am going to be a coffee junkie very soon!!! That's the best way to keep me awake i suppose... LATTES...MOCHAS... but each day.. i see myself adding more coffee than milk/chocolate into my drinks....
Slowly.. the caffeine is going to work its way up... or after exams it will just drain out and i'll be the most tired person in the world...
At least, that is the best way (no bitter stuff).
now nescafe rawks. Me junkie.
LAW really freaks me out. explain.......this explain.......that.
at least, i have QQ's video to cheer me up. I'm jumpy now...(like don push me button?)
ok... 2.08am... and i am sitting in the living room (at amy's place) while she is snoring away upstairs...
At least i feel more comfy here...
So what happened... hmm.. let me think..
oh yea.. this not very close classmate.. asked me to help her to sign up for a course when i go for mine... so i replied "should be okay, if the school allows" right??? i mean, u need to sign the form or something, unless i am her guardian (pls... she is 40+)
so she never reply when she previously said "i will sms u my ACCA number & trf the money when it is done"
So shld i wait in mist or call her to clarify? So the "kind" me decided to not be bothered by this irresponsible behaviours, what's my biz when u never want to clarify your things properly and u suddenly appear when u need me and act blur when u don need anyone !!!
She actually approached my fren to signup for her, but my fren was fast, so she was too late...
She never replied.... I just go ahead with mine 2 days later... then I rec'd email from my friend of she saying that sch fees damn expensive lar.. did she pay for reg fee, which my fren can't remember so she say dono.. she went like "so expensive ar, need to reconsider"
I am - already not very impressed with the IRRESPONSIBLE behaviour in the first place, started to grumble to this poor friend of mine.
" so if i sign up, i suppose i need to get a REFUND for her."
she goes like
" i don understand why she still complaining since her company is subsidising half of the fees"
" my very good friend (MIMI) who went home without posting me even got brushed by me a bit"
"anyway she on leave since last wed"
"wtf"
"what's that?"
"What da F?"
" whoa.. some serious dynamite here. I also don understand why since she have the whole world's time to go?"
" me squeeze and squash and so tired also manage to crawl my way there, and she just so pure lazy? - maybe not but irresponsible acts just give me this impression, seriously this person is blacklisted"
*PISSED OFF* Saw her in class, just SMILEEEEEEEEEE. that's it. no more favours.
and it is not my friend's fault that the fees are exp. ask the school damnit!
even sms her for schools location and directions during working hours - and like a couple of sms type & fei immediate answer bu ke.
for me i'll just ask her to call the school, isn't it better? Fastest and most effective way and no blames for incorrect perceptions or sense of direction. why waste all our time?
2.22 AM
SH*tttttttttttttttttt, Sh*tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
so women are vicious creatures?
I don't deny. But i can't tolerate such behaviour, have some responsibility!! got kids also like that!
2.28AM
why do i feel so heavy inside.. geegee
I WANT TO GO HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I WANT TO HUG QQ AND SLEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
WEHWEHWEHWEHWEHWEHWEHWEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH