I wanted to send things back to Kuching and made the wrong move by asking whether Joey needs anything..
1st thing on the list - I want walking shoes! mules... bla bla bla...
Then, i recommended her a website to choose herself (considering exams round the corner, I don't want to spend my time SHOPPING). Then she look at the FORMAL shoes - which is far from the topic above..."I want..."
Today, she email me, got nice hair clips or not... then very "keh si"(cool) ask me got nice nice "shirt/blouse, pants/trousers or not?"
SO I MUST BUY HEAD TO TOE KAR
so, i told her
GO BUY THE REST YOURSELF IN KL.
Go KL shopping, still want me buy this buy that ar.. dowan dowan!!!
i buy she save money, very smart~. But go KL who will save money will still buy de. So I save money lar, let her buy lots lots.
SHOES ONLY. 1 PAIR. LIMITED. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. STILL HAVE OTHER PPL TO BUY FOR.
BLEK!!!!!!!
CHRISTMAS, BDAY, CNY BUY LOTS OF THING FOR U LE. u also celebrate merdeka is it.. hahahahhahaha merdeka no exchange gifts wan ler.........................................................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
♥ Let it Rain